Fullstack PHP Developer (Laravel, Symphony)
About the role
Join us and expand your skills with Laravel, Symfony, MySQL and Git. Write tests and deploy your code using CD to staging and then to production. You will also use Docker, Elasticsearch, Python, MongoDB, Redis and a lot of things around Linuxu, OpenStack, or Salt.
A high-quality and sustainable code is important to us. Therefore we write SOLID, use DI and are interested in DDD.
Everyone wants to develop neat solutions. We give you the space and the opportunity.
In return, we expect a very good knowledge of PHP 7 and SQL (ideally MySQL), experience with MVC frameworks, Git and a hunger for learning new concepts and technologies.
Websupport Magyarország Kft.
With a private equity fund behind us and over 300 colleagues across 5 countries (SW, FI, CZ, SK, HU), we are making the boring web hosting industry in CEE cool. One could say it’s a commodity business, but we believe that we can really help people by showing them all opportunities that the web offers. We have a superb quality of product and service (NPS ~70), but almost no one knows it. Let’s work together to build up a clear market leader to whom people will go if they want to be online.We provide one of the best solutions in cloud-computing and servers in central Europe with thousands of satisfied users in three markets. Many of them grew from a mere web hosting to their own cluster of dedicated servers; others came to us from a global competitor just because of our support and knowledge of technology. Join us in developing the online world in Europe.
How will you work day look like?
- There is a morning stand-up at 10am, with your colleagues from Slovakia and Serbia. Then you will go through your tasks, what is going well and what do you need help with.
- Your daily challenges will be to design and code new projects lead by our product owners. Your responsibility will be to choose the right technology and use the appropriate design patterns.
- You will regularly work with other PHP developers, our front end developer and project manager for your project.
- What matters is that you will not only propose solutions, but also clarify and discuss them with colleagues from your team. We are looking for someone who is not afraid to roll out their sleeves and code. You will mainly use Laravel and Symphony.
- Besides larger green field projects, as the shopping cart or the integration of new services associated with the technical transformation of our systems you will work on operations focused on maintenance and small enhancements and feature parity projects.
- very good knowledge of PHP 7 and SQL (ideally MySQL)
- basic skills in FrontEnd (CSS, SASS or LESS)
- knowledge about JS and GIT composer
- work experience with MVC framework
- you are not afraid of experiments and problems, you learn a lesson and find a solution
- experience with teamwork is a big plus
- knowledge of the most-used design patterns
- ideally, you have experience with writing automated tests (PHPUnit, CodeCeption, Selenium …) but not a must
- communicative English – no one will test your grammar, but you should feel comfortable
What you can expect from us
- Work with us the way you prefer: Small kids? Side projects? Design your own type of cooperation. We offer full-time/ part-time, employment / freelance or a single-project cooperation.
- Support from an experienced team: colleagues always ready to help you with stuff you don’t feel confident about and who help you grow the best side of you
- Trust in your abilities: your opinion and your voice will be heard when creating and implementing complex infrastructures
- An opportunity to grow: we encourage you to attend meetups and conferences, both as an attendee or a speaker, learn foreign languages and deepen your knowledge thanks to internal trainings and workshops
- Space for yourself: possibility of remote work and home office
- Our coolture: hackathons, grill parties, breakfast, Xmas party and other teambuilding activities with your team
Job location: Victor Hugo u. 18-22, Budapest 1132
How to apply/contact information: We are waiting for your CV with a salary request at the email@example.com, with the position “Fullstack PHP Developer”.