Key Account Manager
About the role
Join the B2B team that provides our customers with professionally managed cloud and dedicated solutions. If you have experience in customer care, sales and support, this is an opportunity for you!
We’re looking for a reliable key account manager with strong communication skills and a pro-customer attitude.
Magyar Hosting Kft.
With a private equity fund behind us and over 300 colleagues across 5 countries (SW, FI, CZ, SK, HU), we are making the boring web hosting industry in CEE cool. One could say it’s a commodity business, but we believe that we can really help people by showing them all opportunities that the web offers. We have a superb quality of product and service (NPS ~70), but almost no one knows it. Let’s work together to build up a clear market leader to whom people will go if they want to be online.We provide one of the best solutions in cloud-computing and servers in central Europe with thousands of satisfied users in three markets. Many of them grew from a mere web hosting to their own cluster of dedicated servers; others came to us from a global competitor just because of our support and knowledge of technology. Join us in developing the online world in Europe. The job of a Key Account Manager in one of the most dynamic segments in IT that will deepen your knowledge of technology.
How will you work day look like?
- You’re keeping track of requests that the existing customers send to administrators as tickets
- You prepare the regular report on new deals from the previous month that will be discussed with the team and the leadership.
- You actively improve our existing solutions.
- You work on a proposition, the admin supplies you with technical solutions and the partner specifies hardware availability and its provision into the data center.
- You educate yourself, train your colleagues, check up on our data centers or, in case of large-scale projects, meet with partners.
- You give feedback to the product manager.
- previous experience with B2B sales
- experience with managing customers
- interest in gaining knowledge of products and services
- drive in seeking new opportunities
- you’ll be the voice of customers in the company
- fulfilling plans and objectives (KPI)
- basic technical knowledge
- positive mindset
- constructive problem solving
- logical and analytical thinking
- responsibility and flexibility, active approach
- self-management, both team and individual work
- willingness to learn and grow
- EN (daily verbal and written communication)
- category B driving license
What you can expect from us
- Complete onboarding: info on our product, team, processes, billing, support
- Fixed and variable salary components
- Sky’s the limit when it comes to fulfilling plans
- Support from an experienced team: colleagues always ready to help you with stuff you don’t feel confident about and who help you grow the best side of you
- Trust in your abilities: your opinion and your voice will be heard when creating and implementing complex infrastructures
- An opportunity to grow: we encourage you to attend meetups and conferences, both as an attendee or a speaker, learn foreign languages and deepen your knowledge thanks to internal trainings and workshops
- Our coolture: hackathons, grill parties, breakfast, Xmas party and other teambuilding activities with your team
Job location: Victor Hugo u. 18-22, Budapest 1132
How to apply/contact information: We are waiting for your CV with a salary request at the firstname.lastname@example.org, with the position “Key Account Manager”.